The Elewana Collection and SkySafari are acutely aware that the global situation is constantly evolving, giving our future guests justifiable reason for concern. We will continue to monitor the situation and given the exceptional circumstances, we have updated our COVID-19 Policy issued on 8th March 2020 and have adapted a few of the terms. This policy is designed to support our travel trade partners and their clients by relaxing our policy on release terms and to provide confirmation and payment schedules that allow agents the leeway to continue the planning process with their prospective clients. The following exceptions to our standard T&Cs apply:
- Existing Bookings:
- We will offer agents already holding space on behalf of clients the option to defer travel at no financial penalty for arrival before 31st December 2021 (subject to availability). Full Payment will be due 60 days before arrival.
- Circuit Discount rates or other Special Offers that have been booked can be carried over to the new dates.
- The above is valid provided the request to defer is received 60 days before the original arrival date.
- Provisional Bookings:
- In addition, we are pleased to offer agents the ability to hold rooms (subject to availability) until 120 days prior to arrival at which point a 20% deposit is required. Full Payment will be due 60 days before arrival.
- The Elewana Collection can stop sale or recall any space falling within 60 days to arrival (90 days in high season), where deemed necessary.
- Price increase & third party costs:
- Any rate increase due to a change in season or third party costs, for example Park Fees, will be to the client’s account.
- Cancellations within 30 days of arrival will be bound by normal cancellation fees. With the exception of those bookings due to arrive before 30th June 2020, in which circumstance the option to defer is valid immediately.
- Travel Advisories:
- For any Guests in-country when a travel advisory changes, or due to depart within 7 days that are impacted by a new travel advisory will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- Travel Insurance:
- We advise guests who are planning to travel to secure Comprehensive Travel Insurance that will cover medical expenses, personal baggage and money loss, as well as travel curtailment, regardless of any official COVID-19 travel advisory.
The COVID-19 Policy dated April 2020 will be effective until such a time that we need to revise it to reflect new circumstances or to announce it is no longer required and therefore reinstate our standard Terms & Conditions.
We remain committed to working with you to ensure your guests get to enjoy the Elewana experience they have been planning. Thank you for your support in this challenging time and please continue to let us know what you need from us. We are available to discuss questions and concerns at any time.
Should you require assistance, please reach out to us: