High Flying Offers
Book now to enjoy four-person buyouts on 8-day and 10-day itineraries in Kenya
Take advantage of SkySafari Kenya’s exclusive buyouts for minimum bookings of 4 pax on 8-day and 10-day safaris during mid and low season. Travel in style with your family or friends and enjoy your own private plane throughout your safari adventure. The special free upgrade offer is valid for stays from now through 15 May 2023 on SkySafari programmes in Kenya. T&Cs apply, and the buyout offer is valid for adults and children ages 12 and up. This offer is not combinable with any other offers and excludes park / concession fees.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Spanning adventure, culinary, spa and wellness and cultural experiences, there is more to SkySafari than purely game drives
To fully immerse yourself in all that SkySafari has on offer, check out the endless list of activities on offer to SkySafari guests. From bush walks, mountain biking, horseback riding, relaxing massages to a coffee plantation or local village tour, the opportunities are endless.
For the adventurous
Step out of the safari vehicle and get up close to nature on foot. Bush walks are available at several properties on both the Kenya and Tanzania circuits including Amboseli, Loisaba, Tarangire and the Serengeti. This is a fantastic way to learn about the intricacies on the wild by studying paw prints, flora, and fauna on a micro level. Step up levels of activity with mountain biking excursions or a trot around the running track at Loisaba or mount up and take in the local environment on horseback at the Manor at Ngorongoro and Loisaba. For night owls, there are night game drives available at Loisaba and Tarangire Treetops.
For the foodie
All of the SkySafari properties pride themselves on offering a delicious offering of local and sustainable dishes that often come from the gardens on site. At The Manor and Arusha Coffee Lodge it is possible to explore the surrounding coffee plantations and learn the processes involved from plant to cup.
A SkySafari is a holiday, so why not maximise on down time for some pampering and self-indulgence. Spa treatments are available at Loisaba, The Manor and Elsa’s Kopje. Enjoy traditional massage techniques using local products.
For a cultural experience
All the properties on the SkySafari circuit pride themselves on their excellent relationship with the surrounding communities. Many have benefited with donations from the company’s charitable arm Land & Life. If guests would like to learn more about these fascinating communities and their culture, there are excursions available to local villages including a Masai village in Tarangire and Amboseli and a Samburu village in Loisaba.
Guests staying at the Arusha Coffee lodge would be well advised to take the time to visit Shanga a social enterprise which employs locals with disabilities to work with glass and crafts. Here visitors can watch the glass blowing in process or enjoy the creative process behind the many crafts on offer using recycled materials. Some of the most popular artefacts include cute elephant cushions made from recycled shirts or jewellery made from fishing wire and Masai beads. A great place to purchase souvenirs whilst supporting a fantastic community initiative.
SkySafari receives carbon credit certificate for 2022 in collaboration with Carbon Tanzania
We are happy to share that thanks to the fruitful partnership between SkySafari and Carbon Tanzania in 2022, our guests made a significant contribution to local communities and the protection of threatened forests. SkySafari’s carbon credit certificate for 2022 confirmed the offset of 348 tonnes of carbon dioxide emissions generated from client flights and road transport, the protection of approximately 348 trees from being cut down in the Yaeda Valley and Lake Eyasi Region in northern Tanzania and the support of the Hadza and Datooga communities with a community health fund, children’s education, salaries, and community development projects. Through this ongoing programme, we are able to purchase high-quality carbon credits which are applied towards forest community partners in order to support their forest protection activities in keeping their threatened forests standing. The protection of these forests provides habitat for wildlife and allows the indigenous Hadza hunter-gatherer and Datooga pastoralists to practise their traditional lifestyles that are entirely dependent on healthy ecosystems. Thank you to all our guests in 2022 who helped us contribute to these incredible programs! Find out more about Carbon Tanzania and their certified nature-based conservation solutions here.
Why Fly Sky?
Top 10 reasons why SkySafari is the most epic safari adventure
We are committed to offering the most epic safari adventure to our guests and are pleased to share 10 ways in which SkySafari offers one of the most epic safari adventures:
- Meet and greet at the airport and direct flights between camps makes travel more efficient, and more private.
- One single check in throughout the trip with direct flights onboard our “business class” style eight-seater Cessna Caravan.
- Guests spend less time travelling and enjoy more time on the ground, with up to 16 to 21 hours saved on travel, depending on the chosen itinerary.
- Our total luggage allowance of 23 kg is a real game changer vs standard 15 kg on scheduled domestic flights.
- Direct private flights operate on timetables opposite to the local bush flights, allowing you to enjoy a more personalized experience.
- Aeroplane seats just eight, so groups sizes are small – travel with friends and you can have the aircraft to yourself.
- Departures are guaranteed with just 2 PAX – if you book a couple onto a departure and no one else joins it, they have the aircraft to themselves.
- Luxurious and unique properties, diverse landscapes and the best wildlife viewing in country.
- SkySafari is a year-round product, with every season offering something different.
- It’s all-inclusive (and there are a lot of inclusions!), the only exception being park and conservancy fees*, and easy to book – a complete program that allows you to sell with confidence.
*Optional excursions, activities and premium drinks are not included.