Departure dates 2022
The dates highlighted below denote the first day of the SkySafari Kenya itinerary and show the overnight stay at Hemingways Nairobi. For the 9 nights / 10 days itineraries, SkySafari starts the following day. Departures are guaranteed with a minimum of 2 guests.
Seasons & rates 2022
Valid from 01 Jan 2022 to 31 Dec 2022.
- Children in own room (minimum 2 / maximum 3): 75% of the per person adult rate
- Children under 12 sharing with 1 adult: Child(ren) are paying under 12 child rate and the adult is paying adult single room rate.
Options & Enhancements
- Exclusive use of game drive vehicle per vehicle for the entire itinerary $3,360
- Balloon Safari, per adult or child > 8 years $440
- The Nairobi overnight is at Hemingways on Halfboard, drinks* included
- All domestic flights in SkySafari’s executive aircraft
- All statutory taxes for the flights mentioned above
- Full board accommodation, drinks* and laundry services at Elsa’s Kopje – 2 nights, Loisaba Tented Camp – 2 nights, Sand River Masai Mara Camp – 2 nights
- Shared daytime game drives in specially adapted 4×4 game drive vehicles
- Services of an English-speaking driver-guide
- Safari activities such as: bush breakfast, walking safari, scenic sundowners, spa treatment, nature walk, authentic Masai village visit, farewell dinner
- All transfers, including to / from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Medical Emergency Evacuation Insurance
- VIP fast track at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
* Drinks include: mineral water, soft drinks, juices, tea/coffee, beer, house wines, selected spirits
Single room supplement will not be charged for the first single room per booking
SkySafari are delighted to offer you customised extensions to any of the Elewana Collection properties. Kindly contact us for pricing solutions. Please note that no further circuit discounts will apply and that SkySafari Seasonality may differ slightly from Elewana Collection seasonality.
We’re committed to making your SkySafari the adventure of a lifetime as well as helping to safeguard the African wilderness for future generations. Want to know more about how we do both? Get in touch with our expert team.