Departure dates 2023
The dates highlighted below denote the first day of the SkySafari Tanzania itinerary and show the overnight stay at Arusha Coffee Lodge. For the 7 nights / 8 days itineraries, SkySafari starts the following day. Departures are guaranteed with a minimum of 2 guests.
Seasons & Rates 2023
Valid from 01 Jan 2023 to 31 Dec 2023.
- Children in own room (minimum 2 / maximum 3): 75% of the per person adult rate
- Children under 12 sharing with 1 adult: Child(ren) are paying under 12 child rate and the adult is paying adult single room rate.
Note: Tarangire Treetops – Children under 14 years will not be allowed in their own room unless sharing with an adult.
Options & Enhancements
- Exclusive use of game drive vehicle per vehicle for the entire itinerary $3,500
- Balloon Safari, per adult or child > 8 years, Incl. of concession fee $558
- All domestic flights in SkySafari’s executive aircraft
- Full board accommodation, drinks* and laundry services at Arusha Coffee Lodge – 1 night, Tarangire Treetops – 2 nights, The Manor at Ngorongoro – 2 nights – Serengeti Pioneer Camp (Jan-May) or Serengeti Migration Camp (Jun-Dec) – 2 nights.
- Shared daytime game drives in specially adapted 4×4 game drive vehicles
- Services of an English-speaking driver-guide
- Safari activities such as: Bean-to-Cup Coffee Tour, visit an authentic Masai village, game walk, sundowners in the bush, night game drive, massage, game walk
- All transfers, including to / from Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Medical Emergency Evacuation Insurance
* Drinks include: mineral water, soft drinks, juices, tea/coffee, beer, house wines, selected spirits
Single room supplement will not be charged for the first single room per booking
SkySafari are delighted to offer you customised extensions to any of the Elewana Collection properties. Kindly contact us for pricing solutions. Please note that no further circuit discounts will apply and that SkySafari Seasonality may differ slightly from Elewana Collection seasonality.
East Africa Safari
We’re committed to making your SkySafari the adventure of a lifetime as well as helping to safeguard the African wilderness for future generations. Want to know more about how we do both? Get in touch with our expert team.